Saturday, April 29, 2017

Touching Base

Touching base... Some rambling thoughts...

I've had several different ideas swirling around in my mind all week.

I've also been doing what I need to do, just fighting through exhaustion. No matter what we're all doing, we can all relate to that. I'm not doing the whole "take pride in being busy" idea, but, yeah, I'm happy to have things going on. After so many years of... waiting, hoping, planning, and waiting... I don't mind being busy.

Anyway.
I'm rambling.

Usually, when it comes to this blog, I just think something and type a few things out. Might as well, before I judge myself, right? I mean, I'm not the only one to have the thoughts I have. So might as well put them out there so other people can be like, oh good I'm not the only one. :)

I read blogs for yearsss and never commented. I could totally relate, but I didn't grow up with the internet and wasn't totally comfortable commenting. And here I am with a 6+ month old blog...

But, like I said, I'm not the only one.
This is becoming common.

Not common to where I'll meet others like me, just living my life. I'm still in the minority.
But common to where I can say something anonymously on the internet and another woman will think, yes, me too.

It's weird. I don't want anyone else to know my pain. But, if/since there are, I want to know them. And do fun stuff together. Wouldn't that be fun? Like, a global small group party. :)

So, as I have some free moments over the next month, which will be more likely compared to the last several weeks, I'll just ramble some more about the aforementioned ideas. :-D Sound good? I'll be around.

Hope all is well with you!

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to attending global group party :)
    lots of love from sLOVEnia,
    Klara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I like the idea of fun stuff. I've made some lifelong friends by just talking (on the internet) about our feelings and realising, "me too!" I've been lucky enough to meet quite a few of them - over the past 15 years - so I'm a big fan of these friendships, and especially like the sound of a small group party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you on the global group party. I've fantasized from time to time about getting to meet my blog readers. And I'm thinking of starting a CFNBC support group in my area and am currently stuck on the question, "How do we find other people like us?"

    ReplyDelete