I started reading a great book. I'm really savoring it and thinking on it, so it will be awhile before I finish it. I can't write a book review since I haven't finished reading it yet, but I also can't wait until later to tell you about it.
What if you need this book now??
- "This book facilitates your journey back to who you really are."
- "Before we begin the journey home, honor yourself for the ways you have survived."
- "I had already experienced some valleys myself and understood the value of being heard, seen, and supported."
- "Homecoming is about living fully, abundantly, and taking up space--not adjusting to a life of dissatisfaction and discontent."
- "Coming home to yourself is giving yourself... the things you thought only others could give you."
- "Some of us become emotionally shut down from exhaustion... The disconnection can be a way of protecting yourself."
- "Stressful and traumatic experiences may have created within you a core belief about yourself that is untrue."
- "Homecoming is a decision to occupy your life, to engage with what animates you and breathes new life into the dry bones of your circumstances."